Anyone who uses their phone as a sat-nav or uses rider apps such as Strava, Map my Ride, Edmondo etc. will know their phone battery life is negatively impacted by the constant screen and GPS use. With a VeloCharger hooked up to your dynamo you'll never have to worry about your phone dying mid-ride.
These charging units take the power output from any dynamo and allows you to charge your phone/battery/electronic devise.
- Can be used to charge phones, batteries, GPS etc.
- Note you must buy the correct version for the type of dynamo you use - either bottle or hub.
- Output of 500mA supplied from approx. 10mph with most bottle dynamos.
- Output of 1.5A using the Hub version.
Included in the kit:
- USB charge unit
- wire to dynamo
- zip ties
- Not included: dynamo itself
By buying products from www.roswheel.eu you can be assured of receiving genuine, top quality goods, with fast shipping direct from our UK warehouse. Orders received before 12 noon are shipped same working day.
Shipping to UK with Royal Mail 48 is FREE! Or upgrade to Royal Mail 24 for just £1.
International shipping by Royal Mail AirMail starts from just £3.